- By using one or more of the fonts available on this platform, you accept the terms of this agreement.
- You are not allowed to share or distribute the fonts.
- You are allowed to make copies of the fonts you purchased only for archival purposes.
- You are not allowed to make modifications to the fonts.
- Purchasing a license makes you a licensed user of a font, not an owner.
- The fonts are offered on an as-is basis.
- All licenses are non-exclusive and non-transferable.
- If your use case exceeds the rights of the available licenses, please contact me.
- The use of my fonts in any racist, xenophobic, homophobic, transphobic or otherwise discriminating context is prohibited.
Purchasing a desktop license allows you to install fonts on a computer. A specified number of users are allowed to install and use the fonts. The fonts can then be used in Desktop publishing software (such as Adobe InDesign and Illustrator, Microsoft Word, etc.) for use in print, social media or any kind of static graphic.
Purchasing a web license allows you to embed fonts on a website with a maximum number of monthly pageviews specified in your license. Every page on the same domain is considered the same website, subdomains included. The font files must be self-hosted on the same domain as the website it is displayed on and embedded via the @font-face technology.
Obtaining a student license allows you to use the fonts for your non-commercial university project. You are not allowed to share the fonts with anyone else or use them for any other project than the one you registered it for.
The trial fonts must only be used for testing purposes. You are not allowed to publish or sell any work created with them.
If your use case exceeds the available licenses or if you have any questions, please contact me.